Bull & Bear
Nordic Growth Market
Mutual Funds Market
· Turnover MSEK 414.3 (367.2), up 13 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK 24.0 (24.8)
· Operating margin 5.8 percent (6.8)
· Net income MSEK 17.7 (18.5)
· Cash flow from operating activities MSEK 54.0 (24.6)
· Earnings per share SEK 2.13 kr (2.55)
· Turnover MSEK 1 618.3 (1 382.8), up 17 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK 113.7 (103.9)
· Operating margin 7.0 percent (7.5)
· Net income MSEK 83.5 (77.3)
· Cash flow from operating activities MSEK 129.8 (85.5)
· Earnings per share SEK 10.88 kr (9.86)
· Started investment of MSEK 310 in new extrusion plant for increased capacity
· The Board is proposing a dividend of SEK 5.00 per share (4.50)
Per Thorsell, CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
"The last quarter of the year ends with a somewhat weaker result compared to the previous year, which to a large extent was caused by unused capacity. In the fourth quarter there is a seasonal effect of lower volumes, that in combination with a quick cut from a larger customer resulted in a temporary decrease in demand. During the year all extrusion lines have been working weekends and to ensure the achieved knowledge of new employees we decided to keep the capacity also during the last quarter. This constitutes an important build up of capability and a corner stone in our continued growth with the future venture of a new extrusion facility.
The profit of the year is the highest so far in the history of the company, even though we have been focusing a lot on our large future ventures as the start up of a new production line in PG&WIP, the construction of a new extrusion line and the work with a new IT system. At the same time we have been taking new business and delivering more profiles than ever, with maintained accuracy of delivery. Great praise to all the coworkers who have made this possible and who shown the knowledge and strength in ProfilGruppen. Now we are looking forward to a year when we will finish the projects and continue to give our customers the service we are famous for simultaneously."
For more information, please contact:
Per Thorsell, CEO
Mobile: +46 (0)70-240 78 40
Ulrika Bergmo Sköld, CFO
Mobile: +46 (0)73-230 05 98
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components. Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se
This information is of the type that ProfilGruppen AB (publ) is obligated to disclose in accordance with the Market Abuse Regulation and Nasdaq Stockholm:s regulation for issuers. The information was issued through Per Thorsell for publication on February 12, 2019 at 14:00 a.m. CET.
Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/profilgruppen/r/improved-result-for-the-third-year-in-row,c2739242
Ekstern link: https://mb.cision.com/Main/2130/2739242/989715.pdf
Nyheten er levert av Cision.